All information provided will be kept secret and you will never receive spam mail from lhagenda.com. You do not have to provide this information but this may mean you will not be able to use some of our services or enter competitions. The categories of personal information we may request include your name and contact information (email, address and phone number), product preferences and other marketing information.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact. Any further collection of your personal information than that explained here will only occur with your consent.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
lhagenda.com from time to time will collect information about you. This information is used to help us provide you with the best possible service. When you visit our website you are not required to provide us with personal information and from time to time you may be able to visit our website or deal with us anonymously or by pseudonym. Personal information about visitors to our website is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted by you. However, we may need to collect certain information to provide you with services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. If you do not provide us with certain information, we may not be able to provide you with access to our services or respond to your request or enquiries.
- Registration – Information collected by lhagenda.com is the property of LH Agenda PTY LTD. Information collected during the registration process may include: name, age, sex, email address, skin type, skin colour, eye colour, country and hair colour and are used to help us get an understanding of your needs and helps us to identify users and provide you with the best answers to your cosmetics questions. This information can be used and is owned by LH Agenda PTY LTD (the owner of lhagenda.com). This information will be kept secret but may be used by companies who advertise their products or services on the lhagenda.com website.
- Competitions and other promotions – From time to time lhagenda.com will conduct competitions and other promotions. Any information collected during the duration of the promotion will be the property of LH Agenda PTY LTD. All the information will be kept secret but may be used by companies who advertise their products or services on the lhagenda.com website.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet. You may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page.
LH Agenda PTY LTD has the right to disclose the information provided to companies that advertise their product and services on lhagenda.com or if it is required by law. Apart from that we will not disclose your personal information without your consent.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
lhagenda.com uses the information you provide to with the content which will suit your needs. Other ways we use your information include;
- deliver the products, services and newsletters that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- communicate with you by e-mail about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties with your consent;
- give away product samples to you to that suits your needs;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and or any other competitions;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our service, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- manage our business;
- enforce our terms and conditions; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Information such as your screen name, profile photo/gravatar and any personally identifiable information you have included in your comments may be visible to other users. Your postings will be displayed on publicly-viewable web pages, and whenever you disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
Personal information that visitors submit and the cookie applied via our website is used as detailed below:
(a) Sponsored Question:
When you respond in the affirmative (yes) to a particular sponsored question we will be supplying your contact details and cookie to that sponsor only, this sponsor may use this information to contact you or display relevant offers on their or 3rd party websites for the duration of the cookie
(b) Generic Question:
When you respond to a generic question (no sponsor mentioned) we may make available your cookie data to 3rd party advertisers who may use this data to display relevant offers on their or 3rd party websites. They will not be passed any contact details from your profile
We may also use your personal information to create aggregate data about our website visitors, such as statistics relating to age, gender and demographics. This personal information is only used for our statistical purposes.
Collecting information on registered members
As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional personal information when requested by sponsors and advertisers.
This contact information is made available to our sponsors and advertisers, each you have agreed to be contacted by responding to the appropriate question.
Registration is completely optional. Registration may include providing us with your name, email address, address, telephone numbers details, as well as opting in to receive updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
We may also use your personal information for the purposes of marketing our services and to send you details about promotional opportunities if you elected to receive such materials when you registered with our website. If you no longer wish to receive promotional material from us, you can opt-out by contacting us at the details on the bottom of this page or, alternatively, select the “unsubscribe” link if the promotional material is sent by email. We will then remove you from our promotions database as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We collect and store information you submit to us when making a booking, for the purpose of reserving your requested spaces at our event and maintaining a record of attendance.
We collect and store information you submit to us about events (and corresponding locations) you would like to publish on our site.
Declining all cookies
Unsubscribe from cookie tracking: If you were to view your tracking cookies available on your browser you can identify the cookies placed by iCumulus these are identified as “site = inimbus.com.au” and you can opt out from further tracking by iCumulus by clicking this link.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of OfferCloud and services that depend on cookies, and some advertising preferences that are dependent on cookies may not be able to be respected. If you choose to accept cookies, you also have the ability to later delete cookies that you have accepted. If you chose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences, including advertising preferences, controlled by those cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
Cookies information for sponsors have a lifetime of 30-60 days from time you have last visited our website.
IP Addresses: Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the management of our website and the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate and anonymously only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.