LH Agenda is an online community and a stationery brand created to empower the leaders of tomorrow to make their mark on the world.
LH Agenda started in 2011 as an online platform to inspire and equip female leaders and entrepreneurs to create success on their own terms. We design inspirational notebooks, journals and planners to help you cultivate the habits of successful leaders and to encourage you to go after your dreams and make your mark on the world.
Why we think you would love to be part of our team:
- LH Agenda is a small business – every team member has a lot of power to introduce and implement ideas.
- Our main objective is to empower future leaders to create fabulous careers, businesses and lives. Isn’t that awesome?
- Even though we are young, we are also growing very fast. Anything we do for LH Agenda is helping future leaders by equipping and empowering them through education.
You’ll love working at LH Agenda if you:
❤️ Are wanting a long-term freelance role
❤️ Enjoy WFH and flexibility
❤️ Are self-motivated and creative
❤️ LOVE stationery discounts and staff bonuses
We currently have the following open positions:
- Social media Coordinator/Community Coach
Social Media Coordinator / Community Coach
We are looking for a social media coordinator based in Newcastle, the Central Coast or the Hunter region.
Your main role will be to educate and inspire our LH Agenda community by creating, planning and scheduling scroll-stopping content for us – posts, stories, reels, the lot! You’ll also manage the public profile of our founder, Kasia and interact with the LH Agenda community.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
– Managing social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
– Creating content including text, graphics and videos
– Monitoring and responding to comments
– Approving members
– Communicating with other team members in regards to social updates and comments
– Monitor and optimize SM content for the growth of KPIs: no. of followers, engagement, subscribers, page visits etc
– Reporting on KPIs
– Work with the LH team members, partners and customers regarding social media coverage
– Reach out to influencers to strategically grow KPIs
– Contributing ideas to LH
– Participating in LH meetings and events
– Be up-to-date with all social media related topics and use the knowledge actively
Our ideal candidate will be:
– Someone with a flair for writing, who holds or is studying a degree in coaching, psychology, women’s studies, communications, marketing, business or a related field.
– Is passionate about women’s empowerment, leadership and stationery.
– Demonstrates innovative and entrepreneurial thinking in their approach to work, is creative and has a growth/learning mindset
– Is based in Newcastle, Hunter Region or Central Coast (Australia). We mostly work remotely but would love to get to know you in person and shoot together BTS content!
– Available approximately 2 hours per week (10 hours per month) as well as available at short notice for ad hoc projects. During busy times, such as product launches or Christmas, you might be required to work more hours than typically.
– Is interested in a long-term freelance role
If this is you, please apply here by completing this form.
If you want to volunteer some of your time, please ask us what we need. There is always something on our list to do :)
If you are interested please email Kasia using our contact form (select topic “Other”).