We here at LH Agenda want to encourage and empower wonderful women right around the world. But we know it can be hard to believe in ourselves sometimes, or to truly appreciate the breadth of what we’ve achieved. We’ve gathered 30 of what we believe are the best inspirational quotes about female strength and empowerment.Continue reading →
LH AGENDA > Resources
Resources for women in business: Books, Initiatives, Organizations, Inspirational Quotes and Women’s Statistics.
As leaders wielding influence over other people, it’s important to bring a positive energy to our work. We’ve pulled together our favourite 10 happiness quotes for female leaders to remind you to celebrate, appreciate the little things, and not take life so seriously. Try saving these quote images to your phone or laptop to look back on whenever you need a little mood boost, then go out and kick those goals!Continue reading →
At LH Agenda, self-care is something we not only recommend, but deem essential. As such, we have compiled a great selection of our favourite positive quotes about self-care! Use them as a reminder that you deserve and need to prioritise things that are good for your wellbeing.
PS – screenshot your favourite quote cards to an album on your phone and read them anytime you need a blast of motivation.
1. “When you say ‘yes’ to others make sure you are not saying ‘no’ to yourself.” – Paulo Coehlo
2. “The best health care plan is a self-care plan.” – Nina Leavins
3. “Taking care of yourself isn’t about trying to become perfect. It’s about realizing and honouring, in every moment, that you already are.” – Vironika Tugaleva
4. “Sometimes self-care is exercising and eating right. Sometimes it’s spending time with loved ones or taking a nap. And sometimes it’s watching an entire series of television in one weekend while you lounge around in your pyjamas. Whatever soothes your soul.”
5. “Self-care is not a luxury. Indeed not. It allows us to show up in this tumultuous world as the best versions of ourselves.”
6. “Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.” – Eleanor Brownn
7. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
8. “Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” – Anne Lamott
9. “If you think taking care of yourself is selfish, change your mind. If you don’t, you’re simply ducking your responsibilities.” – Ann Richards
10. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. And trust your instincts… good relationships feel good. They feel right. They don’t hurt. They’re not painful.” – Michelle Obama
What are your favourite positive quotes about self-care? Let us know in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to check out our Instagram for your daily dose of motivation!
There are so many wonderful leaders, past and present, that we can learn from for our own journeys. As such, we have compiled a great selection of our favourite inspirational quotes for leaders like you! Use them when you need a little extra pep, you’re feeling unmotivated or you just need a friendly reminder that your goals are amazing and achievable.
PS – save your favourite quote cards to an album on your phone and read them anytime you need a blast of motivation.Continue reading →
We want to help you live your life intentionally, and it all starts with getting clear on what you want, and where you want to be. These pages from our Phenomenal Woman planner are designed to help you set your big goals and lay out a plan to achieve those goals.Continue reading →
Research has shown that regular and structured reflection is an effective tool for personal and professional learning and growth. As this year comes to a close, we want to thank you for your support with these year-end reflection pages from our Phenomenal Woman planner.Continue reading →