There are so many wonderful leaders, past and present, that we can learn from for our own journeys. As such, we have compiled a great selection of our favourite inspirational quotes for leaders like you! Use them when you need a little extra pep, you’re feeling unmotivated or you just need a friendly reminder that your goals are amazing and achievable.
PS – save your favourite quote cards to an album on your phone and read them anytime you need a blast of motivation.
1. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
2. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
3. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
4. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” – John C. Maxwell
5. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” – Maya Angelou
6. “Money never starts an idea: It’s the idea that starts the money.” – Mark Victor Hansen
7. “Great things never came from comfort zones.”
8. “All great things begin with a vision… a dream.” – Estee Lauder
9. “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim rohn
10. “Old ways won’t open new doors.”
11. “Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.”
What are your favourite inspirational quotes for leaders? Let us know in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to check out our Instagram for your daily dose of motivation!